Jennifer Morrison aka. Dr.Allison Cameron Photo Shoot

I realize that I may have been a little one-sided in my admiration of the stars of House M.D. It seems one of our readers think that there are other women on the planet than Lisa Edelstein.

Well, it seems lady luck is on your side. Dr. Allison Cameron, played by Jennifer Morrison may not be my personal favorite but I'll be damned if i don't think this photo shoot is sexy!

These pictures were shot at the second annual 2007 Hot in Hollywood event that was held at Henry Fonda Music Box Theater on August 18th. Enjoy!



( Click on image to view full-size)

The complete series of pictures can be found at our friends over at www.houseisright.com
Photo source: wireImage.com

Daniel
Editor - www.house-md-blog.com

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments: