House Season Premiere - September 25th at 9.00 PM Central on Fox

There has been a few people asking what date, time and network the 4th Season of 'House' will premiere. So just to inform everyone, the premiere of 'House' is on:

Tuesday, September the 25th on Fox at 9.00 pm Central Time!
The episode being aired is ep401, the season premiere named 'Alone'

I hope no one misses it since it is going to be awesome, but if you do we here at House m.d Blog will post the episode FREE and commercial FREE in DivX6.0 as soon as humanly possible!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hope you'll be posting soon, i can't wait to see it! YAY, thanks for being here!!!

beautifully_jaded said...

I've been searching all over the net to find the premiere! Can't wait til you put it up! I was so upset that I missed it! You're saving my life!