Fox Broadcasting and The 'Teen Choice awards' but no link or video?

I have for a while been under the impression that network-tv and maybe especially Fox Broadcasting has en interest in letting the public (you) know when Hugh and friends make a spash in the media..

Hugh Laurie rightfully won the 'Teen choice award for: Choice TV Actor: Drama. and the obvious problem is that the only source I have found is another blog?? You would expect the "Big media' to jump at a chance to promote the shows that they pay so dearly for but I guess not.

Anyways, if you want to read more on Dr. Gregory House (aka. Hugh Laurie) recieving a 'Teen Choice Award then head over to http://www.houseisright.com/ that seems to be the most 'awake' outlet of today.

Daniel
Editor -www.house-md-blog.com

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

1 comment:

Baby said...

I'm not sure WHY they didn't air anything - I run the http://www.watchinghouse.com blog and I was shocked that I couldn't find a YouTube or anything Else!